EVERGREEN PARK, IL — The Evergreen Park Public Library assembled five young professionals from a variety of fields to share their career stories in a panel discussion on Monday, Oct. 24, at 6:30 pm. Each panelist will present their bio to registered attendees, followed by a Q & A session.
“Our ‘How’d You Get There?’ panel discussion is an opportunity for jobseekers and students to hear real career stories that will hopefully empower and inspire them to follow their own paths,” said Young Adult Services Coordinator Mary Black.
About the panelists:
- Julia Allow, Evergreen Park Community High School alumna, Philanthropy & Engagement Specialist
- Evergreen Park Community High School alumna, Financial Analyst
- Z Jeffries, author, Evergreen Park resident
- Grace Spee, Professor of Digital Media
- Samer Zayed, Flight Attendant
The Evergreen Park library, 9400 S. Troy Ave., supports jobseekers with online resources such as JobNOW, a database that includes online job coaching and personal resume reviews. Please contact the reference desk at 708-422-8522, ext. 132 to learn about robust job search assistance for every step of the search. Register online for the career panel.