London, May 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Single-use Upstream Bioprocessing Technology Market, 2022-2035” report to its list of offerings.
Single-use technologies have gradually become an important tool in the development of various biotechnological processes. These technologies not only lower down the footprint requirement but also eliminate the cleaning costs in developmental stage. Additionally, the single-use technologies have the potential to address a number of challenges associated with traditional bioprocessing systems and offer various additional benefits.
To order this 200+ slides report, which features 90+ figures and 20+ tables, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/single-use-upstream-bioprocessing-technology-market.html
Key Market Insights
500+ single-use equipment have been developed for upstream bioprocessing
Majority (35%) of these equipment are single-use bioreactors, followed by single-use mixers, which constitute around 15% of the total number of single-use upstream bioprocessing equipment. Single-use sensors are also available for upstream bioprocessing.
Over 60+ companies claim to provide single-use equipment for upstream bioprocessing
The current market features the presence of both well-established players and new entrants. More than 65% are the large and mid-sized players (these hold almost equal proportion). More than 45% developers are headquartered in North America, while 40% in Europe and rest in Asia-Pacific
More than 1,800 patents have been filed / published related to the single-use upstream bioprocessing technology, till 2021
Over 70% of these were patent applications, while the 30% were granted patents. Of the total granted applications, close to 65% were filed in North America, while around 35% patents were filed in Europe and Asia-Pacific.
The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 12%, during the period 2022-2035
Single-use upstream bioprocessing technology developed for preclinical / clinical scale operations is likely to capture the highest share (~85%) in the market; this trend is unlikely to change in the foreseen future. Further, the total market share of single-use equipment is expected to grow significantly in the coming years.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/single-use-upstream-bioprocessing-technology-market/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players that offer single-use upstream bioprocessing technologies?
- What are the different application areas where single-use upstream bioprocessing technology can be used?
- In which regions majority of single-use upstream bioprocessing technology providers are located?
- What is the relative competitiveness of different single-use upstream bioprocessing technology / equipment providers in the market?
- What are the key features of single-use bioreactor?
- How has the intellectual property landscape of single-use upstream bioprocessing technologies, evolved over the years?
- What are the current demand and supply trends in single-use upstream bioprocessing technology domain?
- How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
By 2035, the financial opportunity within the single-use upstream bioprocessing technology market has been analyzed across the following segments:
Analysis by Scale of Operation
- Pre-clinical and Clinical
Analysis by Type of Equipment
- Single-use Bioreactor
- Single-use Mixing System
- Single-use Media Bags
- Single-use Filters
- Single-use Sampling System
- Single-use Connectors
- Single-use Membrane Adsorbents
- Other Single-use technology
Analysis by Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
The report also features inputs from eminent industry stakeholders, according to whom, several stakeholders are seeking services from single-use upstream bioprocessing technology equipment providers in the foreseen future. The report includes detailed transcripts of discussion held with prominent industry representatives.
The research includes profiles of key players (listed below); each profile features an overview of company, service portfolio, single-use upstream technology product portfolio, recent developments, and an informed future outlook.
- Premas Biotech
- Saint Gobain
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech
- Satake Multimix
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For additional details, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/single-use-upstream-bioprocessing-technology-market/request-sample.html or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Single-use Sensors for Bioprocessing Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecast, 2021-2035
- Continuous Manufacturing Equipment Providers Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecast, 2021-2030
- Single-use Bioreactor Market (2nd Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Bioprocess Controller and Automation System Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecast, 2021-2030