Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. – Class A (LGF.A) shares closed today at 0.7% above its 52 week low of $9.44, giving the company a market cap of $2B. The stock is currently down 37.7% year-to-date, down 50.1% over the past 12 months, and down 60.3% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.9%, and the S&P 500 fell 3.8%.
- Trading volume this week was 54.1% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company’s share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Communication Services industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company’s stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -642.2%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 3975.1%
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.