Wilmington, Delaware, United States, July 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global knitwear market is estimated to register growth at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2031, according to a research report by Transparency Market Research Inc.
The TMR report shares insights on key aspects of the global knitwear market including growth drivers, demand-supply ratio, growth restraints, challenges, best knitwear companies, and emerging trends in the market.
Players operating in the global knitwear market are increasing the use of eco-friendly and natural materials in their products owing to increase in consumers inclination toward the use of sustainable products. Such efforts are fueling the sales growth in the knitwear market. Moreover, major market players are utilizing high-technology and innovative knitting machines in order to develop products according to the current market trends. Such efforts of knitwear manufacturers are resulting into increased revenue growth in the knitwear market.
Get PDF Brochure for More Insights – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=40775
Knitwear Market: Key Findings
- Knitwear materials are gaining traction owing to their different advantages such as high absorption capacity, good elasticity in comparison with woven fabrics, and anti-wrinkle nature. As a result, there has been rise in the use of branded knitwear products across the globe. The demand for different 3D-knitted garments is being increasing in the recent years owing to a rise in the popularity of 3D software, which assists in generating virtual images on clothing and saves energy, money, and time, notes a TMR study on the knitwear market.
- The use of high-performance and lightweight clothing is being rising in the recent years. As a result, the sales of different types of knitwear manufactured using synthetic, blended, and natural materials is being increasing. This factor, in turn, is boosting the demand avenues in the knitwear market. Moreover, the popularity of knitwear products is being rising owing to their chlorine resistance and improved breathability. This aside, these products are have better durable materials and anti-tear. These factors are resulting into profitable prospects in the knitwear market.
- The use of knitted fabric has been growing in denim clothing as consumers are inclining toward the use of softer material in clothing with high compression, flexibility, and soft wear, according to analysts of a TMR study on the knitwear market. These factors are leading to profitable prospects for knitwear manufacturing services providers across the globe. Hence, the global knitwear market is prognosticated to gain a valuation of US$ 998.6 Bn by 2031.
Request Sample Report at –https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=40775
Knitwear Market: Growth Boosters
- Increase in the use of knitted sportswear across the globe is fueling the sales growth in the knitwear market
- Surge in the demand for lightweight and high-performance wear is resulting into the rise of knitwear industry
Knitwear Market: Regional Analysis
- The knitwear market in Asia Pacific is estimated to gain sizable business opportunities during the forecast period owing to rise in the product demand in regional nations including Japan, India, and China
- The market is prognosticated to attract profitable avenues in Europe and North America owing to rise in the popularity of knitwear among regional consumers and celebrities
Get COVID-19 Impact Analysis at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=40775
Knitwear Market: Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- GAP Inc.
- Adidas AG
- Hackett Limited
- Gildan Activewear Inc.
- Loro Piana S.p.A.
- Hollister Co.
- Nike Inc.
- Marks and Spencer plc.
- Ralph Lauren Corporation
- Puma SE
- The Lacoste Group
- Lyle & Scott
- Uniqlo co., Ltd.
- The Nautical Company (UK) Ltd
- YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.P.A.
- Victoria’s Secret
Make an Enquiry before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=40775
Knitwear Market Segmentation
- T-Shirts & Shirts
- Sweaters & Jackets
- Sweatshirts & Hoodies
- Shorts & Trousers
- Evening Dresses, Suits, & Leggings
- Other Accessories (Cap, Scarves, Gloves, Socks, etc.)
- E-commerce Website
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
- Other Retail Stores
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Browse Latest Consumer Goods & Services Market Research Reports by TMR:
Lingerie Market – The global lingerie market is expected to cross the value of US$ 93.1 Bn by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2021 to 2031
Bridal Gowns Market – The global bridal gowns market is expected to cross the value of US$ 82 Bn by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 7.01% from 2021 to 2031
Luxury Apparels Market – The global luxury apparel market is expected to cross the value of US$ 115 Bn by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 4% from 2021 to 2031
Outdoor Apparel Market – The revenue generated by the outdoor apparel market accounted over US$ 12 Bn in 2020, which is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5% in terms of value during the forecast period
High Visibility Clothing Market – The global high visibility clothing market is expected to surpass value of US$ 2.9 Bn by the end of 2031, grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2022 to 2031
Industrial Workwear Market – The revenue generated by the industrial workwear market was valued at US$ 10.6 Bn in 2020, which is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6% in terms of value during the forecast period
Sports Protective Equipment Market – Globally, revenue generated by the sports protective equipment market is estimated to be valued at US$ 8.8 Bn in 2019, and expand at a CAGR of 5% in terms of value throughout the forecast period.
Diapers Market – The global diaper market is expected to surpass the value of US$ 144.4 Bn by the end of 2031, It is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2021 to 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, is a global market research firm that offers market analysis reports and business consulting. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel –
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453