The Greater New Jersey Motorcoach Association (GNJMA) is improving the member experience with an investment in technology that will make it easier to access association resources.
The access is being provided through a new Association Management System (AMS), which went live July 11. It replaces an antiquated custom access database and will reduce redundant processes for association operations.
Michelle Petelicki, President of Panorama Tours, and an officer on the GNJMA board, has this to offer:
“Networking and connections are just one of the major benefits of being a part of GNJMA. With the implementation of this new Association Management System, it is not only easier to find and connect with other members without having to dig out the membership directory book, but it also allows me the ability to update our company changes, such as contact information, in real time. No need to wait for the next print directory to be published to ensure our accurate information is available,” said Petelicki.
The new AMS will allow members to self-manage their GNJMA membership and gain easy access to resources and benefits, as well as self-service tools. Some features include:
- Find and communicate with other members.
- Easy refer new members process.
- At-your-fingertips resources.
- Participate in forum discussions.
- View and pay invoices.
- View and register for events.
- Update individual profile contact information.
- Update organization directory listing information.
- Subscribe to lists and committees.
“Kudos to Greater NJ Motorcoach Association for always paving the way for new, innovative resources for their members! The new Association Management System is easy to use and has all the information at your disposal,” said Heather Colache, Tourism Account Director at Meet AC, Atlantic City Film Commission member and GNJMA board member.
GNJMA works for members
The GNJMA is a representative group of leaders in the motorcoach, casino and travel industry, who represent bus operators and owners on matters of collective interest in the state of New Jersey and its region, including New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Connecticut.
The association works in cooperation with industry associations, local, state and federal agencies, legislators, vendors, attractions, destinations and other entities to promote the betterment and welfare of our industry, members and association objectives.
Each year, GNJMA hosts several events to promote education and networking opportunities, including:
GNJMA’s Marketplace provides bus operators, tour planners and group leaders the valuable opportunity to gain experience with exciting new attractions and explore favorite destinations for group travel. This year’s event is scheduled for Sept. 29 at Resorts in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Registration is open for members and non-members.
GNJMA’s Annual Meeting and related events provide an opportunity to learn, share and network with the top bus owners/tour operators and vendors in the Greater New Jersey area, as well as hear speakers talk about important industry issues. The GNJMA board’s 2022 Annual Meeting is Sept. 28 at Resorts in Atlantic City.
Events and awards programs
Additional events and awards programs that promote education and community among members include:
- Mini-Marketplace — For GNJMA’s Allied Members and Sponsor Partners who provide products and/or services for motorcoach and bus industry owners and operators.
- Business-Focused Educational Webinars — Webinars presented by experts on a variety of business topics.
- Motorcoach Professional Awards — Honors GNJMA members’ employees who demonstrate excellence and professionalism in the motorcoach industry.
- Scholarship Award Program — Two scholarships are given annually to member employees or dependent children of member employees.
For more information, contact GNJMA Executive Director Patricia Cowley at firstname.lastname@example.org.