Date/Time: December 13, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
This year marks historical milestones for the electric vehicle and EV charging industries. CA has banned gas car sales by 2035 and more states follow suit. The Biden Administration has supercharged highways, communities and businesses with critical EV infrastructure funds and tax incentives with the National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) Program and the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA). Learn how your businesses can take advantage of these new funds to bring EV charging to your sites and help accelerate zero-emission transportation for all.
In this webcast, EV charging experts will provide insights into:
- Overview of the NEVI program and IRA tax incentives and how to take advantage of these unique federal opportunities
- Best practices for bringing public charging to your business or community
- Case Study: Infrastructure Owner + Operator, HiON’s public charging infrastructure rollout plan with NEVI funding
- Vartan Badalian, Transportation Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Kyle Davis, Sr. Director, U.S. Federal Policy, Public Policy & Institutional Affairs, Enel North America
- Jim Frank, CEO, HiOn Group
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.