Read Time:1 Minute, 36 Second
U.S. stocks closed lower with the Dow Jones dropping more than 300 points on Tuesday. Here is the list of some big stocks recording losses in the previous session.
- Pagaya Technologies Ltd. PGY shares fell 67.2% to close at $2.29 after dropping 11% on Monday.
- Tellurian Inc. TELL fell 23.9% to close at $2.97.
- CF Acquisition Corp. VI RUM dipped 23.9% to close at $12.79.
- AMTD Digital Inc. HKD dipped 21.2% to settle at $72.50.
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. DWAC dropped 16.9% to close at $18.61 following an FT report suggesting investors in the SPAC are pushing for better terms in a financing package.
- Sotera Health Company SHC fell 16.6% to close at $8.20.
- Ford Motor Company F fell 12.3% to close at $13.09 after the company previewed the effect of parts shortages on the company in the third-quarter and said inflation-related supplier costs during the third quarter will run about $1.0 billion higher than originally expected. The company also projects to have about 40,000 to 45,000 vehicles in inventory at end of third quarter lacking certain parts presently in short supply.
- Iron Mountain Incorporated IRM fell 9.8% to close at $50.65 following the company’s Investor Event.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. APE declined 9.4% to close at $4.23.
- QuantumScape Corporation QS fell 9.2% to settle at $10.18.
- Chewy, Inc. CHWY fell 8.7% to close at $32.49.
- Farfetch Limited FTCH dipped 8.7% to settle at $9.39.
- Opendoor Technologies Inc. OPEN fell 8.3% to close at $3.56.
- Dana Incorporated DAN dipped 7.5% to close at $13.76.
- Carvana Co. CVNA fell 7.4% to settle at $30.97.