Coming Attractions: Entertainment and more in the Mid-Ohio Valley | News, Sports, Jobs
PARKERSBURG — Artsbridge released a schedule of the following events Thursday through Sunday:
* Layered & Stitched: 50 Years of Innovative Art Exhibit at the Dairy Barn Art Center, Wednesday-Sunday, noon-5 p.m. until Sept. 4
* Narrated Sightseeing Tours on Valley Gem, All Summer, call for dates and times
* Blennerhassett Island Boat Trips, All Summer, call for dates and times
* No More Plastic Bags Art Event at Emerson Ave. Library, Thursday, 9:30 a.m., 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m., and 5:30 p.m.
* Adult Craft Night: Sit-upons at Emerson Ave. Library, Thursday, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
* Artsbridge Summer Music Series, Celebrating 20 Years featuring Laurel Creek Bluegrass Band at City Park, Thursday, 7 p.m.
* The Hopewell at Muskingum Park, Thursday, 7 p.m.
* Harmar Days Festival, Friday-Sunday
* John Richards at Marietta Wine Cellars, Friday, 6-9 p.m.
* Concert and Dinner Series featuring Silas Powell & The Powell Family Band at The Blennerhassett Hotel, Saturday, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
* Comedy Night: Cledus T. Judd & Reno Collier at the Adelphia, Friday, 6:30 p.m.
* Vienna Family Fund Weekend with Plan B at Spencer Park, Friday, 7-9 p.m.
* Glenn Miller Orchestra at Peoples Bank Theatre, Friday, 8 p.m.
* Vienna Family Fund Weekend with Kid Fun and Family Movie at Spencer Park, Saturday, 10 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
* Relay for Life Music at City Park, Saturday, 5 p.m.
* Garden Party with Harman & Margaret at Blennerhassett Island, Saturday, 6-9 p.m.
* Concert and Dinner Series featuring R&R at The Blennerhassett Hotel, Saturday, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
* Band of Brothers at American Legion Post 15, Saturday, 7 p.m.
* Bryan Martin Live at The Dils Center, Saturday, 7 p.m.
* Emo Night-Live Covers from the Emo/Pop-Punk Glory Days at the Adelphia, Saturday, 8 p.m.
* Flinch Free Live Concert at Town House, Saturday, 9 p.m.
* Live Music: Appalachian Hustle at the Cocktail Bar, Saturday, 9-11 p.m.
* The River 2022: Flowing Again Exhibit Opening & Awards at Parkersburg Art Center, Sunday, 1-3 p.m.