September 25, 2022
Trending Tags

A small equipment malfunction sparked fire in a Bangor business

Read Time:45 Second

BANGOR, Maine (WABI) – Crews from all three fire stations in Bangor responded to a fire at a business on Godsoe Road Thursday.

Calls came in around 12 p.m. for a fire at Fox and Ginn movers and warehousing.

An official from the business tells us there was a small equipment malfunction that caused the fire.

The fire was brought under control quickly.

”Basically what we know is looks like there’s a fire or was a fire in some type of compactor. Everything’s under control right now. No injuries, and we’re still doing some overhaul and trying to clear out some smoke,” said Chandler Corriveau Assistant Fire Chief.

Fire officials say the compactor was damaged and smoke did fill the building.

Several area departments were called in for mutual aid.

The National Guard was also on scene providing assistance.



Source link

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %
Previous post A Campaign to Counter Christian Nationalism in State Politics
Next post Tommy McCarthy Announces Retirement From Sony Pictures Entertainment, Kimberly Jimenez Promoted – Deadline